Huitt-Zollars, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Project Architect in the Albuquerque, NM office. Candidate must have a Masters in Architecture, minimum 5 years of architectural experience in all phases of commercial construction projects, and demonstrated building construction technical experience.
• Work with project team in the design and development of projects
• Work in all project phases from programming through project closeout
• Make decisions both in the office and in the field that are consistent with the approved project intent and goals
• Supervise architectural interns and drafters
• Assist principals in project management and scheduling
• Master's degree in Architecture
• Registered New Mexico Architect
• Minimum 5 years in profession as an Architect
• Demonstrated building construction technical experience
• Proficient in REVIT, MS: Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong design sense
• Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to lead and coordinate consultant teams
• Ability to interact with owners and user groups
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Please apply online at: External Huitt Zollars
Job ID No: ABQ004
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Or Apply Here: Click 2 Apply
Contact the Program Administrator to post a career ad:
SARA Program Administrator
PO Box 805
Newport TN 37822